Annie found Brooklynn's sun glasses and she thought she was so neat because Wade & I told her she looked like Willy Wonka. She loves the Johnny Depp version of that movie. Whenever she sees it, she says "oooo wee wonka, i watch..." Who'd of thought that?
After a delicious Thanksgiving dinner we went down to my aunt and uncle's farm and shot guns. I had never even held a gun before but it was so much fun. I told Wade that we shoud do stuff like that more often. One problem...we don't own any guns! Maybe someday? (By the way...excuse my big bootie:)
Considering that Wade hasn't shot a gun for many years, he did so good. I was impressed! He hit every clay pigeon but 2. I had no idea he was capable!
I tried to get a picture of Brooklynn and Anniston with Stinky Pete, but Annie wouldn't get close enough. Brooklynn thinks it's funny to feed him pretzels or chips or whatever she can get her little hands on. Poor little guy though, sometimes she didn't throw them quite far enough an Stinky Pete had to practically choke himself just to get the measley pretzel. It was a really nice holiday. I love going to Wellsville and seeing my family. It is a lot of fun just to sit and relax and visit with each other. I am truly thankful for all of them.
4 comments:
Hey thats awesome you finally shot a gun looks like u guys had fun and stinky pete is so dang cute
I just started a blog u can see it at muirfamily56.blogspot.com.
Looks like lots of fun. I don't think I've ever shot a shotgun before, but I have shot a pistol and my husband still laughs at it! The pistol had such a kick that it almost knocked me over. I don't think I blame Annie for not wanting to stand by stinky pete. . .
I've never shot a gun before either, even though Andrew has a few. Maybe I'll have to have hims teach me. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving.
What a fun time! That's not a big bootie...
Post a Comment