Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crack Me Up!!!

I laughed so hard when Brooklynn sang this to me after school one day. I had no idea that they would learn such a song. I guess I figured that because there are such over-protective parents these days. It is good for a laugh and I am glad that she did learn it. Sorry if you can't hear it too well....it goes like this...

"Hang down your head, Tom Turkey, hang down your head and cry. Hang down you head, Tom Turkey...one turkey's going to die."

4 comments:

Reeders said...

That is so cute!

Brooke said...

That is hilarious! I love it when they come home with new songs! Last year sierra learned the Trick or treat song (smell my feet, blah blah blah) and I asked her where she learned it (thinking it was probably some naughty kid on the playground) and she told me that her teacher taught them that! So funny.

Britt said...

That's great! I didn't know any Thanksgiving songs, now I do.

Adaire and Will said...

Your kiddos are so cute. I think Annie looks more and more grown up every time I see her. Hope you guys had fun watching the U of U game. Sucks I had to work.