Sunday, November 9, 2008

Eight's Tag...

Adaire has tagged me so here it goes



8 Things that happened today


*Went to church
*Practiced for the Primary Program
*Had to run to the store for milk
*Went to dinner at Webster's
*Helped Anniston go potty on the toilet about 10 times
*Watched the Colts beat the Steelers
*Fixed Top Ramen for the kids
*Got the kids into their jammies and ready for bed



8 Favorite places to eat


*Carrabba's
*The Pie Pizzeria (thanks to Will and Adaire)
*Outback
*Snake Creek Grill
*Crown Burger
*El Sol
*Arby's (for fast food)
*Home

8 Adventures I'm looking forward to

*Having more children
*Buying a bigger home with a yard
*Going back to school when my kids are older
*Our next family vacation
*Watching my children learn and grow everyday
*Growing old with Wade
*Going to work (that tends to be a daily adventure with grumpy people)
*Winning the lottery

8 things on my wish list

*Winning the lottery
*Bigger house REALLY soon
*That I had better coordination
*To be a size 6 (never gonna happen)
*That I like to exercise
*To be a better homemaker
*Christmas was not soooooo close
*I didn't have to work today

8 things I am passionate about

*Brooklynn
*Anniston
*Wade
*Church (although I can't wait for the primary program to be over)
*Good friends
*Extended family
*Work (I really do love my job most days)
*Education for my kids

8 favorite TV shows

*Friends
*Frazier (I still watch re-runs of both)
*Friday Night Lights
*ER
*American Idol
*Bachelor/Bachelorette (I know, you don't have to tell me...)
*House
*Young and the Restless (DO NOT JUDGE!)

8 Favorite movies

*Good Will Hunting
*Dumb and Dumber
*Notting Hill
*Bridgette Jones Diary (even though the language is awful)
*The Nightmare before Christmas (with my kids)
*Grease
*The Notebook
*????I am drawing a blank

I Tag

*Britt
*Keri
*Camery
*Tiffany (since she NEVER updates her blog)

2 comments:

Brittoni said...

I also love ER and House. I am so sad that this is ER's last season. Grease and Notebook will both always be classics in my book and I will never judge you for the young and the restless. I have watched Days of our LIves for years!!

Staci said...

So I know you have my email address... So can I still look???