While I was gone over the weekend, Wade went to his brother's house to watch the BYU/Utah game. I called to see how the game was going and if the girls were having fun with their cousins and Wade had a little story to tell me....
Me: How are the girls doing? Are they playing well with Zac and Tiff?
Wade: Yes, but Brooklynn bit Zac. He just came in here crying and saying that she bit him...HARD!
Me: She bit him? Where? Why did she bite him? (I was totally suprised because Brooklynn hasn't bitten him, or anyone, for a really long time.)
Wade: She bit him on the butt!
Me: What is her problem, why did she bite him....ON THE BUTT?
Wade: Well, apparently he was sitting on her face!!!!!
So, I know that biting is not acceptable behavior, but really....can you blame her? I think I would have done the same thing!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment