Thursday, November 6, 2008
Going Private??
I have been hearing all sorts of crazy things about blog stalkers and things that they can do with posts/pictures that they just accidentally come across, so I have decided to (most likely) go private. I hate to do it, but since I use this blog as a journal about me and my family, I feel like it is something I should do. So, if you would like to continue to read our family blog, please leave your e-mail!!! I will probably be doing this at the end of this month. I absolutely hate that wierdos have turned something so fun and such a wonderful way to keep in touch, into something pontentially dangerous. Oh well, it's better to be safe than sorry!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Do you have my email address? It is a bummer, I have heard that too.
Good idea. adaire017@yahoo.com
your mom slalomskier46@msn.com
jpiper1@hotmail.com add me please. i still havnt done mine but thats the reason im going to go private as well.
The one for my blog is cambraree@gmail.com. Make sure and add me!
mine is brittoniedwards@yahoo.com
Tyler has been trying to convince me to also go private with my blog. I can't decide.
add me, you already have my email.
I'm in...right?
Use my old one: camery88@yahoo.com
nwoodward122@yahoo.com
I'm a slacker and still dont have a blog one of these days
Post a Comment