Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What?!!?


It was late to begin with, but we had just gotten home from Webster's so I hurried and got the kids in the tub. First, Anniston...I took her out of the tub, dried her off and got her into her jammies. Then I went and got Brooklynn. I got her out, wrapped her in a towel and told her to go get into her pajamas. I wasn't even thinking about where Anniston was, or what she was doing. Wade came up the stairs and walked into the bathroom and yelled "Ahhh crap....." It only took that, I knew what had happened. Anniston decided to climb back into the tub to play with the toys.....in her jammies! We all just started laughing. What a crazy little girl!

4 comments:

Staci said...

Holy Crap she look just like Wade in the 2nd picture.... So funny... We we're going to come visit today but decided it wouldn't be very nice to just pop in... Maybe next week... She is so dang cute!!!

Brooke said...

She just looks so cute and mischevious! I love when they are just way too cute to be mad at!

Britt said...

That is the cutest picture! She does look just like Wade. I've learned my lesson about leaving water in the tub too.

Brittoni said...

I just love it when this happens! Your girls are so cute. No matter who it is, or what time of day it is, if lucy hears water running, she runs and jumps in. Clothes and everything if we can't catch her. Anniston does look just like wade.