

Our kids have the best aunts and uncles around! They love Uncle Willie and Aunt Adaire. This last week we have got to see them quite a bit, and our girls love it. They are so good to the girls and they just play, play play with them. They are such good sports, they do whatever the kids ask them to do. Read books, play with dolls, listen to every little story they have to tell, watch them do tricks...you name it, they do it. It is so much fun at our house or Grandma Ruthie's house when they are there. When they leave, Will says "I love you, see you later" and Anniston always responds "I lub ooo". It's pretty cute and fun to finally have the kids be around them enough to not be so shy when they are here. My kids are lucky, they have lots of wonderful aunts and uncles. Some are close and some aren't so it is always fun when we get to see them.
2 comments:
Aunts and Uncles are so much fun! Cute pictures.
Those are cute pics. It's easy to play with your kids because they are so much fun. I think I might be corrupting Brooklynn because the other day when we picked her up from school, she saw my red shiny shoes and said "Oh, I love those shoes!" Ha Ha..it was so cute.
Post a Comment