So, here we go again...Brooklynn used to bite out of frustration and anger and now apparently Anniston has decided to do the same. I do not know how to get this under control, but I sure know that it does need to end because my little 2yr old should not be hurting her 5yr old sister! I remember hearing a couple months ago that little ones bite out of affection....ummmm.....I don't think so. At least not in our house. Every single time that Anniston bites Brooklynn, it is out of pure anger. You would think that Brooklynn would learn, but for some strange reason, she continues to provoke her little sister until one of them ends up in tears! If anyone has some ideas on how to keep the teeth from clenching, please...fill me in.


2 comments:
I think no one knows how to comment because we don't know how to best handle this either. I won't tell you how I handled it. But one way is with love and logic. "Uh-oh! Time for a thinking time. I am so sorry" The end. Some people think 2 is too young to put in time out because they don't know better, but they are smarter than we think they are!
Your blog is soo cute. Thanks for the comment you left on mine. Biting is a hard issue to address. Some kids just go through the phase. I know my sister puts a little squirt of soap in her kids mouth when they did it. It only took once. I will admit that I have never tried it on mine though. We need to do a girls night some time.
Brittoni
Post a Comment