

So, apparently Anniston does need a daytime nap! Yesterday my mom was watching the kids and they had gone over to their cousin's house to play for a bit and it was around 2:30 when they came back to my mom's house. She called me to ask if she should put Annie down for a nap or keep her up for Wade. I told her to keep her up if possible because when Anniston takes late naps it is so hard to get her to bed at night. So my mom did what I asked and I was thinking "hmmmm, maybe the kids will go down early tonight and Wade and I can watch a real movie". NOT!!!! Wade got home with the kids and everything was just fine. Then, Wade got a phone call from work and as he was talking on the phone upstairs, Anniston fell asleep ON the stairs. I'm thinking she was going to follow him up but was just too exhausted to so she just crashed 1/4 of the way up. Poor little girl. Wade felt so bad that she fell asleep like that but at the same time thought it was quite funny so luckily he thought to take a picture before he moved her onto the couch. She has been quite the little funny girl this week. First the tub and now this!
4 comments:
What a cutie pie! I love when they do things like this!
too cute!!
So cute! Naps are a must in our house! thanks for the email! Your in!
that kid is going to give you a run for your money! I love it!
Post a Comment