Monday, September 22, 2008

A little chubbier than I'd like....

The other day I decided that I would go thru my closet and find a different pair of jeans to wear.(I tend to find a pair that I like a lot and wear them constantly) Not a great idea. I found some that I wore, not too long ago...I'm talking post-Anniston...and I could not get them up. I wanted to cry. How on earth can I not fit into jeans that I have worn after having 2 babies? I will tell you how...tootsie rolls, cheese bagels, cinnamon bears, Doritos...the list could go on and on. I eat terrible. It is so bad that sometimes I can't think of a single healthy thing that I put into my body all day long. Now that is disgusting. So, I have decided to FINALLY do something about it. My sister-in-law, Brandy, told me about curves. Ya know, the one where only women can join? I joined last week and I love it! At first I was a little unsure about it because I thought curves was basically for 50 or 60-something women but after I have seen how great Brandy looks, I figured it must be a good thing. So, hopefully I will get some similar results. We shall see. Wish me luck. I think that this is the only time I have ever really exercised on a regular basis in my entire adult life. I just want to lose all of my "baby" weight and then stay healthy for the next time I have a baby. Is that too much to ask? HOPE NOT!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am completely with you on this one! My pants are getting really tight...when will I do something about it? I tried Curves for 3 weeks right before I moved last year, and I really enjoyed it. Good luck!

Britt said...

Good for you! Have fun.