1- Where did you meet?Oddly enough, my mom set us up on a blind date. We were introduced to each other at the grocercy store and went on the date that night.
2-How long did you date before you got married?
A year and a half.
3-How long have you been married?
7 years
4-What does he do that suprises you?
It's not really a suprise anymore, but he really helps me around the house....especially with laundry. He is much better and faster at it than I will ever be.
5-What is your favorite feature of his?
His eyes and his smile.
6-What is your favorite quality of his?
What a wonderful father he is to our girls. He has a way with them and it is something I have never seen before and it is truly amazing. He is a excellent dad!
7-Does he have a nickname for you?
Yup....CandyAss and swiff. Both silly, but isn't that is what nicknames are all about?
8-What is his favorite color?
I am not sure he really has one, but he looks really great in blue or green.
9-What is his favorite food?
Steak or a good hamburger.
10-What is his favorite sport?
He likes to play golf. If we're talking about what he likes to watch, then it is just about any sport, but I would have to say that he gets into football the most.
11-When and where was your first kiss?
We had been dating a couple of weeks and it was at my mom and dad's house on the front porch after a date.
12-What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Hmmmmmmm....I am pretty sure that if you asked us both that seprately we would give different answers :) I enjoy going anywhere by ourselves together. Even if it just to Target. It really isn't that often that we leave our kids at home. So any alone time is nice.
13-Do you have any children?
2 girls...but hope to have at least one more child soon.
14-Does he have a hidden talent?
Wade can sing really well. He would never admit it and when we play American Idol on the Wii he plays like he doesn't but when he is just singing along in the car, he really can sing.
15-How old is he?
I have been teasing him about this for 9 months now...he is 30!
16-Who said "I love you" first?
This is a story that I will NEVER live down. We hadn't been dating for very long and he was dropping me off from a date, he gave me a kiss and hug and he said "I love you". I was so suprised and slightly nervous that instead of saying it back, I said "Thanks". Needless to say, it took him a while to say it again!!
17-What is his favorite type of music?
Country...but he does like other types as well.
18-What do you admire most about him?
Wade is the most considerate person I know. He really does put others before himself. He is always thinking of others people. I remember at my bridal shower his older sister, Heidi, said that of all of her siblings, Wade was the most considerate and thoughtful. He really is, and I am lucky he is my husband.
19-Do you think he will read this?
Yes, but probably not for a while. He's just not quite as into blogging as I am.
20-I tag:
Brittany
Brooke
Keri
3 comments:
That's funny about Wade saying "I love you," and you replying "thanks." Wade is very considerate and thoughtful. You are a lucky girl.
I had no idea Wade was a country fan!
Cute story about the "Thanks". Reminds me of Ross and Emily on friends!
Post a Comment