Monday, September 22, 2008

Big Catch...

This past Saturday, Wade and Wes took the kids fishing up at the pond where Wade works. They had so much fun. They all caught a big fish and they were so excited. When they got home Brooklynn was telling me about how her fish was so big that she needed help to hold it for the picture. Anniston fell asleep in the car on the way there, so they let her sleep so she didn't get to catch one but that's okay...I am sure she would have been much more interested in the water and rocks to care anyway! Just wish I had a picture of her too. Looks like they had a good time. I must say, those guys were pretty brave to take 4 kids fishing by themselves.

1 comment:

Adaire and Will said...

Very Cute Kids! Good for you for joining curves and being consistent. That is my problem. I have a gym pass and am not consistent at all. Hope to see you guys soon.