
So, every year is such a disappointment to me when it comes to our Chirstmas tree. I always have some beautiful vision in my head of what I want it to look like and of course, it never does. In fact, I usually hate it. This year was suprisingly different. We went to Tai Pan trading and spent 3 hours looking for just the right decorations and I loaded my cart and emptied my cart about 3 times and then I finally settled on a snowman theme. It turned out really cute and I am very proud of it for once. The only hard part is keeping Anniston out of it. She tends to not only pull off the decorations but eat them as well. I must say, the berries do look appealing but after biting into them and finding only foam must be quite disappointing. Maybe not though, she still does it.....funny girl.
2 comments:
Oh, I am soooo jealous of your tree. It is beautiful!
our tree is 3 ft fake and has 2 ornaments. i always imagined that beautiful tree too. Just wait until your kids have ideas about what should be hung on the tree. They make all sorts of ornaments and not wanting to hurt their feelings they usually go up.so enjoy yours. miss you.
Post a Comment