Saturday, December 8, 2007

Like It Was Yesterday.....





Time flies by so fast that it makes me sad somedays....I was thinking about how it seems like we just got Brooklynn here and now she is 4 years old and now Anniston is 14 months and it honestly feels like it was just yesterday that Heavenly Father sent her to us. The days that our 2 girls arrived were the most exciting and wonderful days of our lives and we are blessed to have such beautiful, loving, smart, and fun girls. I came across these pictures of when I was in the hospital with Anniston and Brooklynn came to meet her new baby sister and I thought that they were just so precious. Brooklynn was so cute with Annie but terrified of me because of all the needles and tubes hanging all over me. She was so brave. I could tell it took all she had to give me a kiss without crying. What a little sweetie. Our girls are honest to goodness angels and I don't know how many times I can say it, but we are so blessed!

No comments: