Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Finally a decent picture.....


We did end up getting a decent family picture, thank goodness....and this time I didn't even break a sweat trying to make my kids happy. This was a much better experience. Anniston was a little cheeser and Brooklynn wanted to get done because it was freezing cold so she was VERY cooperative. HOOray!!!!

Things are getting hectic at our house just trying to get ready for Christmas. I don't have any ambition to wrap gifts (I hate it). I need to finish up some litte odds and ends and I feel like I have no time. I am making treats for the neighbors and I don't know how or when I can get that done either.....funny that I have time to type, huh? Oh well, I just have to wait for Wade to come home and entertain the kids and then it will be no problem, I hope.

The girls are doing good. Brooklynn has been learning some really cute Christmas poems at school and they are so cute. It is fun to have little ones at home that get excited for Santa, it really helps me get into the Christmas spirit. It's just not the same as it was when I was a kid and I need to remember that it doesn't have to be such a hassle, it should be fun.

1 comment:

Keri Perez said...

It is an adjustment to be the parent at Christmas and not the child where everything is done and you just enjoy. It will all go well and really do try and enjoy it. It will all be over in 9 days. Unless you have returns. miss you.