Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Photo Fiasco!!!




So, Christmas pictures are not our favorite thing in the whole world to do, but we thought that since the last time our little family had a decent photo together was last Christmas, we'd try again.....bad idea! Both of our children are uncooperative and so by the time we have been trying to get 1 good shot (about 3 minutes into it) Wade and I are so frustrated that our entire family is just plain annoyed. Anniston will not look at the camera to save MY life and when she does decide to allow us that pleasure, Brooklynn decides to be silly or Wade or I decide to keep our eyes closed. It is a total disaster and I really dislike the whole process. Wade suggested that maybe we just don't send out cards this year which I simply told him "that is NOT and option!" After I saw these pictures though, I am strongly considering it. We will try one more time and if that doesn't work then we will fore-go the greeting cards this year.

2 comments:

camery said...

HA! HA! HA! Thanks for the visual. If it isn't funny to you now, it will be soon. On the plus side, you all look really good individually. I can't even tell that you are frustrated! I'm sure you'll be able to get a good one next time!

Staci said...

I was laughing my butt off looking at these pictures... My favorite is the first one because your face is priceless... You should make a Christmas Card slide show of all the funny shots... Hopefully the next adventure will turn out a little better... I'm ready to make your cards if you need me too... Just let me know.