Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My new camera!

Anniston is totally a daddy's girl. She loves him soooo much. I think he loves it too, especially because it makes me totally jealous. Both of my girls have gone thru a stage when they want only their daddy. Luckily, I know that eventually they will come back around. At least Brooklynn did, hopefully Annie will too.
The only way to get a picture of Anniston without her goofy little cheeser smile is to take one when she isn't paying any attention. I thought this one was simply darling.
Check out how blue Brooklynn's eyes are. I can't believe it. Also look closely for her cute freckles. At the end of every day that she has been playing out in the sun, she will ask me if she got any more "sun kisses". I look and look and always tell her that she got a new freckle and if the sun got to kiss her, so do I. It's our little thing.
In this picture, Brooklynn is watching Anniston run thru the sprinklers. They love to be outside and in their swim suits. Sure wish I could get them both to be a little more brave in an actual swimming pool!
I know that they aren't twins, but I still love to dress them alike or at least similar. Am I nuts? I don't think so, I just like everyone to know that they are sisters....that really love each other.


On Brooklynn's birthday, Wade and I were suprised to learn that during the party, Anniston got a hold of our camera and dropped it on the tile and it broke. It was about 4 years old, but as far as I was concerned it was a great camera and we had no intention of buying a new one any time soon. However, after trying to figure out what was wrong with it, we came to the conclusion that we would probably just be better off buying a new one. So that's what we got for our anniversary....a new camera and I love it. I have been experimenting with it and trying to figure out all of the things it can do. Hopefully, I will be able to take good pictures with it.....

3 comments:

Erin said...

Such cute girls! Such cute pictures! How exciting to get a new camera. I wish my kids would be a little less scared in the pool too.

Britt said...

You're such a great mother! Your girls are so adoreable.

Brooke said...

Looks like a great camera! Your girls are beautiful. My kids are not scared of the water at all (sometimes I wish Landen would be - Sierra can swim very well, much better than me). My kids both love to be with their dad too (most days I'm ok with that).