Friday, June 27, 2008

No "7 year itch" here!!!!

Today Wade and I have been married for 7 years. Most days it seems like it couldn't possibly be almost 9 years ago that we met and then there are some days that I feel like we have been married forever (in a good way!) So in honor of our anniversary, I thought that I would write down 10 of my favorite things about my husband.....
1. I love it when he kisses my forehead....I always have. Sometimes that is much more romantic than a full blown kiss.
2. He likes it when I get silly, even if it means major embarrassment for him.
3. He adores his daughters, and I mean.....adores his daughters!
4. He lets me warm my ice cold feet under his legs, even if he is freezing himself.
5. He loves Disneyland. I give him so much grief about this one, but I know the reason he loves it MOST is because he knows the joy that it brings to our girls.
6. He puts up with me when I am a total grump and very rarely gets mad at me for anything. He is not a yeller. I don't think Wade has truly ever yelled at me....EVER...(wish I could say the same.)
7. He is a hard worker. No one will ever be able to say that we had something "handed" to us. My husband works very hard for everything that we have, and we are very proud of that.
8. He will indulge me when I tell him that I am in the mood for a Diet Mountain Dew (in the fountain) or some chocolate covered cinnamon bears. Even if we are home for the night and it is extremely inconvenient, he will go to the store for me.
9. He is so dang funny. Example: The other night we were at Will and Adaire's house and I was telling them how I was expecting a big, extravagant gift for our anniversary (totally setting myself up for what was to come) and Wade responds "Oh, I've got a big extravagant gift for ya....what do you want me to do, put a bow on it?" I don't care who you are, that IS funny!
10. He is kind, honest, loving, understanding, trust worthy, happy, and handsome. I am one lucky lady to be married to this wonderful man. I love you, Wade.....Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Britt said...

Happy Anniversary! What did he get you anyway?

Adaire and Will said...

Happy Anniversary! You and Wade are both so awesome, we love you guys. By the way, that was a funny comment about your big extravagant present with a bow on it. Ha Ha... Will and I laughed about it for a few days. You do have a funny husband.

camery said...

Congratulations you two! I think you are such a great couple.
Two questions?
1- What did you really do for your big day?
2- What color was the bow?
Love you!
Camery