Friday, June 20, 2008

Grandma Great

My grandma came to visit on Thursday to see Brooklynn (and Anniston) for her birthday. My kids have so much fun with her. I am so glad that even though we don't live very close, my girls still have a great relationship with her.
She got some new coloring and sticker books, and darling outfit and a gorgeous princess dress. She will have all sorts of fun with all of it. My grandma is so good at picking out just the right things for the kids. I don't know how, but she always knows what the kids will like.
We had a picnic on the back patio at my mom and dad's house. It was fun to visit and play for a little break from work. It's just too bad I had to go back after lunch. I would have like to spend the day with my grandma, my mom and girls. That would have been much more enjoyable! Thanks for coming Grandma! We love you!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

She has grown up so much! Sounds like you had quite the birthday celebration. Hope you and your troops are all doing well -- and you need to teach me how to insert photos throughout your posts. I haven't figured it out!

Love ya,
Tiff

camery said...

Happy Birthday Brooklynn!! You are just too cute for your own good. And, I think the Giraffe would have been MY favorite animal, too. :)
I don't think I've had such a fun birthday, ever. Way to go Wade and Candace!

Brooke said...

Aren't grandmas wonderful? Sounds like you guys had lots of fun. I want to go to the zoo!