
It was a really nice day on Sunday so Wade and I took the girls up to the pond at the plant that Wade works at. They like to throw rocks in the water. They could do it for hours. When it was time to leave, Anniston threw a total fit. Next time we will have to take some fishing poles and let them give that a whirl.

Brooklynn started T-ball last night. I was so sad because I had to work and so I couldn't be there. Wade said that she did awesome. I really wished that I could have been there. Doesn't she look like a pro? She has another game on Wednesday that I will be able to go to and I can't wait. It is so funny to watch all of the kids. If it is anything like last year, half way thru the game they will all be sitting in the outfield playing an entirely different game with each other. What fun it is when kids are learning new things!!!!

We took the kids to the Homestead on Saturday to feed the ducks at the pond they have there. None of those pictures turned out but this one was cute of us leaving so I thought I would post it. I just really wish that we had Wade in it, too. We desperately need some updated family pictures. Hopefully we will be able to get some done this summer. It is so hard with Anniston because she doesn't hold still for long. Brooklynn is getting better but she isn't the most enthusiatic about it either. I haven't trained them too well as far as that goes.

Brooklynn took this picture of Annie today. Funny how Anniston smiles so cute for Brooklynn but not for anyone else.
3 comments:
Cute pictures! You should get a tripod so that you can get the whole family once in a while.
Love the new pictures. Sienna has the same dress as Anni... The green and navy one... We need to get together before we move... I will call you!
So cute! You look really good! You have darling girls too!
Post a Comment