So, for the very first time since I started blogging, I was tagged. I must admit that I am quite the nerd because I am a little excited. My sister-in-law (and friend) Adaire tagged me so here it goes.....
3 Joys
-Wade
-Brooklynn
-Anniston
3 Fears
-Losing a child or my husband
-Not having more children
-Spiders
3 Goals
-Owning a bigger home with a yard
-Raising happy children
-Being happy...always
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
-Playing the Wii
-Blogging
-Chocolate covered cinnamon bears
3 Random/Suprising Facts
-I collect Christmas Barbie's (I have every one since 1988)
-I love reality television...no matter how stupid it may be
-I have an insanely good memory (not always a good thing when you work in customer service!)
I tag:
Brittany
Camery
Keri
Tiffany
JoAnne
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you didn't mind being tagged. I want to see your christmas barbie collection. I love barbies!
Post a Comment