Saturday, May 17, 2008

Brooklynn's Preschool Program


Thursday was a fun day for Brooklynn. It was her preschool program. She was so excited all day long and about every hour she was asking if it was time to go yet. (the program started at 7:30pm) It was AWESOME! Her teacher is absolutley wonderful and put a darling program together. The kids adore her and they are so excited to do whatever she tells them to do. There was only one little snag in the whole 45 minute show.....Brooklynn had to pee.......BAD! About 5 or 10 minutes into the show, the kids are singing and dancing and me, Wade, my mom and Ruth start to notice that Brooklynn is standing funny at times but we weren't totally sure that meant anything because they were moving so much. However, when we saw her grab between her legs and cross her legs real tight we were pretty certain we needed to get her off the stage and to the potty....quick. One problem, there is a father standing smack dab in the middle of the aisle video taping the program. So, I figured I would go up there and wait for the song to get over and then I would politley ask to sneak by him. Another problem, the song was (I swear) at least 7 verses long. I was starting to sweat because at this point, not only has Brooklynn been doing the potty dance but now she has wedged her little dress between her legs to help "hold the pee in". Finally, I was able to get to her and get her to the bathroom with NO accident! What fun!!!! It was really fun and the program was so cute and sweet. I am going to miss having Miss Karen as Brooklynn's teacher. It was a great year and I hope Brooklynn likes kindergarten just as much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is soooo funny! I about peed in my pants reading it!! You're going to have to get the video from that guy.