The girls have been so excited to have good weather to play outside in. Anniston is going to be a treat this summer because she has a total fit whenever you try to come in from being out. She can't get enough of being outdoors. It is so much fun to watch her become so interested in every little thing she sees that is new to her. Whoever thought going on a walk around the block could take so long? When you have a 18 month old, it takes at least 1/2 hour because they have to pick up all sorts of rocks and leaves and pretty much everything in their path. This is a picture of the girls down at the Webster's getting a little excited about the warm weather. Brooklynn was convinced it was a good day to run through the sprinklers. Anniston agreed! (It was 8:45am and only 50 degrees)
My mom took this picture of us. I thought it was a cute, maybe a little cheesy but hey....I am a mom and cheesy is what I do. Aren't my girls adorable?
I thought that I needed to get a few quick pictures while were outside. Brooklynn was not terribly happly about this, but faked it quite well. In between each picture she would run away and say "Kay, mom...that's all, I'm done." 
This one of Annie is fun because she is actually not doing her crazy "cheese" face. It is a rare occasion anymore. Whenever I pull the camera out she goes in to picture mode which consists of her squinting her eyes and showing her pearly whites. Cute, but not for EVERY picture. We acutally like to see a real grin sometimes, too......It has been a fun couple of days outside and I can't wait for more of them to come. We are so ready for some summer fun at our house. If only Wade and I had a summer break, too.....
2 comments:
I love the new pictures. Keep up with the posts... I love to see new stuff!
Yep, I think you have the cutest little girls ever!Its fun to read your blog. I love all of the pictures. See you guys soon.
Post a Comment