UP!!!!!
UP!!!! A little further and a little longer!
Now we're talking! Brooklynn is so funny. She sets her little mind to something and if it doesn't work out at first, it doesn't matter, she just keeps trying until she finally gets it. First it was a hula hoop. She tried and tried but just could not get the hang of it but she kept practicing and practicing until she got it. Now, she can do it for (I am not kidding) probably at least 10 minutes straight if there are no interruptions. Lately, she has been trying to do head stands. I tried to show her how to practice up against the wall, but she insists on doing it by herself with no help. She has just about got it down. I can honestly say that she does not lack motivation. She really doesn't let anything get in her way. I should take a lesson from my 4 year old. I would be a lot better off!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment