Friday, June 20, 2008

Brooklynn's Birthday....

The beautiful birthday girl. We were just going into the zoo. It was such a beautiful day. We are so glad that summer is finally here. The kids had a lot of fun. I was actually a little suprised, last time we went it was NOT fun at all, but this time the animals were out and it was awesome.
This is Wade's sister, Heidi, and her two girls, Lyndee and Kelsee. Brooklynn and Anniston adore them. We were so glad they took us up on spending the day with our family at the zoo. It would not have been nearly as fun without them. They are such sweet girls. I hope that my kids turn out to be like them. We should be so lucky....
The zoo had a new merry-go-round. The girls loved it. I think they would have been happy just to ride it all day. Forget walking around looking at real animals!

It was a pretty warm day, so the girls had to have an icee to cool down and re-hydrate. I must say, the zoo really needs to brush up on their Icee skills....they were not very good! Oh well, it wasn't me who had to eat them and the kids thought they were just fine.
This was supposedly Brooklynn's favorite animal of the day. YIPEEE, right? I think that she would have said a different animal if anyone would have asked her more than once. All in all, I would say that the day was a hit! Everyone had a good time together.

No comments: