So, I have seen this post on a few people's blogs lately and I just couldn't pass it up because it seemed so cute so please bear with me and please post a comment!!!
Tag....your it! And then do it on your blog! It will be fun, I promise.
1.Place a comment on my blog about a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if we knew/know each other well or not, just a memory that you have of me. Then...
2. Post these same instructions on your blog and I promise, I will leave a favorite memory I have had of you! It will be fun to see how many people leave a comment and what the remember!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
i remember the fun trip i took to come see you in utah. i was so sad when you left moses. I guess we all have to leave sometime, however why do always end up wanting to go there? I do at least. maybe i just like alli having something to do.
Im glad alli is not the only one that runs somewhere else and pees in the corner. She is only eighteen months but still makes me nuts. if see knows enough to say it and get to the pot, why not go?
Hmmm, just one memory? :)
How about the time I was grounded and you sneaked out to my house, when you knew my parents were gone, to give me a letter. It was seriously the only communication I'd had with friends (outside of school hours) in weeks! :)It totally made my day!
Here's some fun ones:
We used to play church together and give talks from the "Friend" into a microphone that was stuck inside of a stack of cups. What fun!
You loved New Kids on the Block and had the Donny doll. (I think that was the one.)
I remember dancing to Tiffany's "I think we're alone now" in Grandma's basement on Christmas.
You taught me how to do the "running man."
I was thinking about how we used to hide under grandmas pool table on Christmas eve. Remember when we found the dog poop under there? Yuck! I also remember coming to your house in North Logan and swimming in your pool. We watched an Indiana Jones movie at that house (I remember thinking I was going to get in trouble because it was PG-13!) Aahh, the fun. . .
One of my most favorite days ever. The Live concert. Completely spontaneous. We actually drove Big Red, which over heated just past the rest stop. That truck wasn't meant to go 55 anymore. Thank you to some passer by who gave us a 2 liter bottle for water. But then we just kicked back and enjoyed some good music. Wish we lived closer to have more good times.
Wow. Narrow it down to one comment? That's asking an awful lot, considering we spent nearly every waking moment of 3 solid years together!
Many a day at the GC of love with Cam and Keri, late night trips joyriding in big red, the jetta, or the g-funk (the white geo), picking Keri up from the airport in Spokane when she was supposedly staying with us for spring break... and many many more. Those years were filled with lasting memories and I couldn't possibly narrow it down to just one. Those years were also filled with friends that though miles have separated us, the friendships have withstood the tests of time. Know that I treasure you all!
It was hard for me to come up with only one memory, but I remember last October when Will and I came to visit you at the hospital after you had Anniston. It was so much fun for me to see how happy you guys were and to hold the new baby. I can't believe she is going to be 2 years old in three months. That's crazy!
I also have fond memories of shopping the sales the day after Thanksgiving a few years ago and our most recent escapade going to dinner and a movie in provo.
.....or is Anniston going to be 3? I am so confused! I should know these things.
Post a Comment