Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What Goes Around.....ewwwww germs!

So, apparently my family is not invisable and we do get sick.....all at the same time....YUCK!!!! When I got home from work last night, Wade was sitting in the chair FREEZING cold (even though the house was at least 70 degrees.) and aching, just not feeling well at all. I honestly didn't think much of it because (sorry honey) when Wade doesn't feel good, he sort of milks it for all he can. Then, a little later Wade says "you may want to give Brooklynn some tylenol, she was feeling a little warm earlier..." I checked her and she had a low grade fever, so I gave her some tylenol and thought that would be the end of it. WRONG!!! Around 2:30am Brooklynn woke up to go to the bathroom and I just happened to kiss her forehead....she was burning up!!!! 103.5!!! So, of course, I paniced and tried to give her some tylenol tablets but she didn't feel good so the last thing she wants to do is chew up some chalky tasting medicine. So, I got the liquid and she took it okay....and then threw it up 5 minutes later....so I gave her motrin and got her back to bed. She is still running a low fever, but hopefully it will pass soon. Wade is feeling a little better but Anniston has a snotty nose and cough...that just started today....and I am still trying to get over a cold that I have had for a few days now. It is one germ infested place at our house. Good thing that we don't have any plans for the day. Being sick is no fun, but I think it's even worse to have my girls be sick and not be able make it better. I hope that it will all be over tomorrow!
Other than that, things are going pretty good at our house. Wade and I have been looking into getting a new car. We have been talking and when we have another child (NO!!! This is not an announcement...) we will need something with a third row. Now, if we were patient, we would take into consideration that we don't need one UNTIL the third baby comes, which most likely won't be until next summer or fall. But, you know how it is, once you start talking about it, you start to want one right now! We'll see, we don't want to be upside down on our murano, so we may just have to wait one more year. Which is fine....it's just so fun to have a new car!
Primary is going good. I did sharing time last week and I think that it went pretty good. I was so nervous, I forgot how nerve racking teaching kids is. They are so smart and they know so much more than I ever did at that age. It was fun, I just hope that I get better at it. I want to really be able to relate with the kids and make it fun for them. We'll see, I am looking forward to it!
We booked our trip to Disneyland!!! We have decided to go over Anniston's 2nd birthday in October. It is a long ways away, but it gives our family something fun to look forward to. I just hope that Wade and I can get away for a weekend before that! I feel like I need a little break from the winter here in Utah. It just costs too much money to go anywhere, even for a short weekend. I just have to keep my eyes open for a good deal.
There it is, our uneventful life.....I love it!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hi there! So I did it... I made a blog. It's nothing special, but I just wanted you to know that I had made an effort. Hope you and all of your loves are feeling better soon. Our blog is
http://valdezfab5.blogspot.com

Take Care,
Tiffany