Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Still Sick....
So, my girls still aren't feeling well and I am at that point that I don't know what to do or if I should take them into the doctor or if I just need to let it run its course. Annie has a terrible "cold" and I told Wade that we had better get the nebulizer machine ready cuz I think we may need it tonite. Brooklynn is my biggest worry. I actually thought that she was doing much better today, but then late this afternoon she started to feel crappy again. I think that after what we went thru last year, I don't know how to have a child that doesn't feel well for more that a day or so. I just to think of the worst possible situations and pretty much worry myself to tears. I told my dad tonite that I should feel pretty blessed because overall I have had 2 incredibly healthy girls, but instead I just sit and worry! I have friends who have children that are sick all the time and I never think a thing of it, they are just kids and of course they will get sick, right? But when it is my child I am always thinking that it could be worse than it acutally is. So, keep my girls in your prayers please....I hope that they will be better soon. I am sure that they will, but until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry you guys are sick. There is nothing worse. If it makes you feel any better I had food poisoning ALL NIGHT last night and then my mean boss made me go to work after 0 sleep. We have been lucky this winter. No sickness for Sienna yet... But now that I said it, she'll get sick tomorrow.
I'm praying for your girls! Natalie is sick as well and I know that hopeless, worried feeling. You are such a great mother. They are lucky to have you caring for them.
Thank you for the Valentine! What a treat, you Webster's are alright by me! Love you guys!
Camery
Post a Comment