Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Big 3-0!

DADDY...MAKE A WISH!!!!!!!

The reason there is a piece missing before the
candles is because Lynn came by before Wade
got home, and I wanted him to have a piece of
our yummy cake....sorry honey! Your dad got
the first piece....and it was good, too!

Anniston was so ready for a nap, she fell asleep on
the bathroom floor while I was blow drying my hair!

Brooklynn was playing in her room in her cheap-o
princess tent...fun, fun, fun...


Well, Wade's birthday was a hit. We made him a yummy dinner, fixed a delicious "better than football" cake, and found him the perfect gift. It was a good day. We had a busy morning at our house. It was nice for a change. I didn't have a chance to be lazy because I had a lot to accomplish before Wade got home from work. We got him a new coat....and considering the weather we have had, he will still use it a lot this year, even though winter is half over. He was excited. The last time he got a new coat was about 7 years ago, he was definatly due for a new one. (He still thinks that the old one would do, I beg to differ....) We love our dad and we are glad that he had a good birthday....he is getting OLD!

No comments: