I once was told that you will make your very best friends in college....I never went! Luckily, I had the chance to make wonderful friends while I was in Junior High and High School. Now if anyone knows me, they know that I went to 3 different high schools and I never felt like I ever got to settle into any of them. Most people that I know had the best time during those years, and to be quite honest, I hated it. In fact, I was so eager to get out of high school, that I graduated early so that I could be done with it. I was taking Brooklynn to preschool today and I was listening to the radio and a song came one that I don't even know but it reminded me of the friends that I made when I was 15 years old. I am happy to say that after 13 or 14 years, I still have been able to keep in touch with a few of them, which has shown me what I should have known all along....they would always be my friends! Even if I don't get to talk to them as often as I like, or see them.....ever.....we are still good friends and for that I feel very fortunate. You know who you are and I love you all!
I am most lucky to have a very best friend....my husband. I can't believe I got to marry my best friend. Sometimes when I run into people who never new Wade, they wonder how we ended up together....I never wonder.....he is the most wonderful man that I know and he is the very best father to our daughters. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have him as my companion and friend. I look forward to everyday that our family has together. 10 years ago, if you would have asked me what I would be doing now, I probably would have said "I dunno, hopefully married and have kids...." I never would have dreamed that my life would be so rich with the love from my husband and girls. I know that I sound so sappy, but I feel like although I don't have the most exciting life, sometimes being boring is the most wonderful thing of all!
On a different note, my girls are doing much better. YEAH!!!!! Annie still has a little cold but Brooklynn is doing MUCH better. I sent her to school today, so hopefully she won't come home with something new. I have about had it being cooped up in the house for 4 days. Thanks to my mom though, I was able to stay home with the girls while they recovered. She worked 50 hours this week to cover my shift so I wouldn't have to leave sick kids. I told her that I would work because we still need the money, but she insisted and then she said that she would pay me to make up for my missed hours! I have the most generous parents in the world. They always put their kids and MY kids ahead of anything else. My kids are lucky to have them so close to us! Thanks MOM and DAD....We love you very much!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
no thanks is needed we love you all
Post a Comment