
Finally...finally...finally we have had 2 straight days with out the fluffy white stuff! It has been some crazy weather these last few weeks and we have the snow to show for it. It is kinda fun, but I tell you what this past Sunday (superbowl sunday) was a nightmare. It came down so heavy for at least 5 hours or maybe even more. We went to church and after sacrament they sent us home to "dig out". We did and then we went down to the in-laws to shovel their drive way and to also clear grandma Doris'. It took Wade and Will a good long time to get it done. (I was in a warm house playing with the kids.) Just when I thought they were done for the day, Lynn, Wes, Wade, and Will went back out to get the roof. I don't know who had the idea but they actually got a snow blower up there and cleared the roof. Talk about CRAZY!!!! I did take some pictures of them with Ruth's camera so hopefully I will be able to post them later. It was quite a sight! Brooklynn and her cousin Zac had a lot of fun out in it all. After the boys had it all cleaned up, the kids (and Wade and Wes) jumped off the roof and into a pile of snow. Brooklynn was TERRIFIED! She had fun though after it was all said and done.
So, I have decided that I really need to go on a diet. I especially think it after I see picture of me on the blog. There is a reason that I almost ALWAYS have a child stratigically placed on my lap! Too bad I can still tell that I have about 15lbs to lose. I hate feeling roly poly! I sure wish that I had the slightest desire to exercise. Maybe when it warms up a little????????????? Doubtful!!!!!!! Maybe I will suprise myself this time??? Again doubtful. I need an exercise buddy, maybe then???
Later...check out the snow!
So, I have decided that I really need to go on a diet. I especially think it after I see picture of me on the blog. There is a reason that I almost ALWAYS have a child stratigically placed on my lap! Too bad I can still tell that I have about 15lbs to lose. I hate feeling roly poly! I sure wish that I had the slightest desire to exercise. Maybe when it warms up a little????????????? Doubtful!!!!!!! Maybe I will suprise myself this time??? Again doubtful. I need an exercise buddy, maybe then???
Later...check out the snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment