Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just need to vent for a second!!!


So here I sit, 4 days after Breaking Dawn has been released, and I still have NO book. I pre-ordered it on-line thinking that I didn't want to try to fight the crowds. Dumb idea. Had I known that I wouldn't be getting it for nearly a week after it's release, I would have been one of the people standing in line at midnight! I am really disappointed and it does not help that everyone I know that has started or finished the book keeps telling me how great it is. Oh well, I will read it sooner or later. I just wish I was reading it now. I am pretty pathetic aren't I?

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I pre ordered mine, then put my name on the waiting list at the library. I was one of the first on the list, so I got it on Saturday, read it by last night, and I still have not received my book through the mail. I'm so sorry you have to wait!

Staci said...

I thought about pre-ordering it but knew I would go Crazy just waiting around for it... I should have called you and we could have went to the midnight release party together and pretended like we were crazy teenagers... I was going to go, but in the end, I was just to dang tired... I will probably be done with mine within the next couple of days. If you don't have it let me know and i'll send it your way

Erin said...

I KNOW! I still haven't gotten mine either. That's the last time I pre-order off of Amazon.com!

Adaire and Will said...

Don't worry, I have a solution for you. I couldn't wait for my amazon.com order either, so I bought an extra book and finished it. I can give it to you if you like.