So, it seems that time does just seem to slip away in the blink of an eye. It seems like it wasn't long ago that Wade and I brought this little girl home from the hospital, and now she is in Kindergarten. It was an exciting day and she loved every second of it. She had her outfit picked out 2 weeks ago and kept reminding me what she would be wearing for her "big day". I was slightly disappointed that she just HAD to wear her Camp Rock shirt instead of some of the other cute outfits that we had bought when we went school shopping, but hey, I couldn't tell her no on this one. Besides, she had to wear a shirt that matches her back pack. Yup, she also picked out a Camp Rock back pack with Joe Jonas' big face on the front pocket. She likes JOE! She thinks he is super cute but if you ask her, she will deny it to the end.
Her first day went really good. I was having a bit of trouble trying to get everyone ready for the day. It is really hard to change up a routine, especially since I really didn't think we really had one to begin with. Apparently we did, and I barely got us all together in time to get her to school. I thought that I would be a wreck, and I was starting to feel a little overwhelmed once we got to the school, but Brooklynn was so excited that I couldn't help but just be excited for her as well. I am glad that it went that way, because I am pretty sure that if she would have cried...there would have been a scene and she would have ended up a little embarassed because of her "crazy" mom.
Here they are filing out of their classroom after school. Notice how Brooklynn is in line between 2 boys. She always tends to make friends with boys first, then girls. She told me that one of the little boys in her class told her that she was the prettiest girl in the whole class. Who knew boys this little new how to flirt already? Pretty funny...can't say that I would disagree though. She is pretty stinkin' cute.
Nope....she is not potty trained, nor does she want to be. She just likes to sit on the potty and look and magazines and play with her toes. I think she may be getting close to caring but everytime she has a messy diaper I tell her she needs to start going on the potty and she looks at me, smiles and says "nooooooooope". Little stinker. (literally)
Here is little miss Anniston watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. She loves it and I am still trying to figure out how she even learned to like it, we hadn't watched for a really long time. Brooklynn probably has a little something to do with it. :)Our little girls are growing up so fast and we are enjoying every second of it......
3 comments:
You really do have such cute girls! I love the pic of anniston on the toilet! SO funny! I'm so glad Brooklyn's first day went so well, and that you did well. Good for you! I cried and cried when Sierra went to kindergarten. This year we were glad to have her go. . . she was getting to bored at home.
Man, your girls are so freaking cute. I can NOT believe Brooklynn is in school! I am so excited for her! You are such a great mom, I hope you know that. They are so lucky to have someone like you on their team. They are going to be great people. Love you!
What fun! Your girls seem to be so mature for their ages! So cute.
Post a Comment