Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Okay, so you are probably wondering why I have a teeny-bopper picture on my blog....well, let's just say that lately, that is all we have watched, listened to, talked about and so on....Brooklynn is completle obsessed with High School Musical 1 & 2. She loves "Troy Bolton". I must admit, he is pretty cute, but she absolutely loves everything about him and the movies. She can sing along with every single song on HSM2 and it is getting slightly annoying, but still kinda cute. I will say that I am thankful that she is finally getting in to "real people" movies, I was getting a little tired of the usual cartoons, you know...Toy Story, Shrek, Meet the Robinsons...you see where I am going with this. I am just happy to watch something that is actually quite enjoyable even for adults. Here is my sleeping angel. Aren't they always angels when they aren't awake to make messes and fight with their siblings? Isn't she just so pretty? She is such a fun and good little girl. She has recently come to be a little mama's girl, which I never thought would happen. I love it! (Although, in the middle of the night, I wish she was a little more of a daddy's girl!) She has started nursery at church and she HATES it. I am not even kidding a little bit. When we pull up to the church and get out she immeadiatly starts crying and saying "no nursee". What do we do? I sat in with her last week and the leaders are so much fun and they really do love the kids, but she would NOT let me leave. I am hoping maybe just a couple more weeks of sitting in with her and then she will be okay by herself. The leaders said that she did better this week than last. They told me she was fine unless one of them started to look at her or talk to her then she would start wimpering and go Wade. Who knows? It can't stay like that forever can it?
We went up to Logan a couple of weeks ago to a family reunion and afterwards we went to my Grandma's house and visited with her and my aunt and cousins. It was so nice to sit and relax and just hang out. My kids had a lot of fun with Caden. He is hilarious. When in came over, Brooklynn was in the house using the bathroom and so he couldn't see her. He started calling for her "O-Bwookwynn....come out come out wherewer you awe."What a cute kid.Here is Caden showing us his Huge muscles....I should have taken the picture a little later, then you would have been able to see how red his face gets. He is a very good boy and I wish we lived closer so our kids could play together more often. My girls need some friends....good friends.
I just threw this picture in of Brooklynn because I thought it was cute. I probably already posted it somewhere else, but too bad....I like it!

Also, not that anyone cares, I did get my Breaking Dawn book and I am almost done. I am not sure how I am feeling about it right now, I let you know when I am finished and get the whole story.
One bit of exciting news, at least for me, is that Wade bought me a new car. It is a GMC Acadia. I absolutely love it. It isn't new new... just new to us. It was a pretty fun suprise. We had been getting annoyed with the fact that we were paying out our butts on a lease, so we decided we needed to OWN our own car. I didn't think Wade would ever go thru with it (I told him I wouldn't be caught dead buying another car after we bought our Murano...took way too long.) But he did, but didn't tell me. Needless to say, I was so excited and the kids love it too. Brooklynn thinks she is so cool sitting on the back row by herself and Anniston just goes along with anything. She gets excited when Brooklynn does.
Well, I have a screaming child, guess that's my que!

2 comments:

Reeders said...

You just have the cutest little girls!
Congrats on the new vehicle. That's so exciting! We're going to pick up a new vehicle for Cam today. I'll post more on it later. It's nothing spectacular but he's really excited. Love you guys.

Britt said...

Congrats on the Acadia. I love them! I have even secretly wanted one. (Don't tell Andrew or it would show up in the driveway tomorrow.) Give Anniston time on the nursery thing. Our neighbor boy used to hate nursery and would scream and cry the whole time. Now he loves it. While we were on vacation with them and visited the branch there, he cried when we all tried to leave after Sacrament meeting because he wanted to go to nursery. She'll come around.