Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Grandpa's Love.....


My dad adores my girls. I mean, a----dores them. I always thought that I was the most favorite and most prized possession of my dad's but little did I know that when I had kids of my own I was certainly going to be shown up. My dad is the most involved and sweetest grandpa around and my girls love him so much. He would do and he does do anything for them. I mean ANYTHING!!! They are so spoiled it isn't even funny. Slurpee's and snacks every Sunday after church, happy meals on Thursdays, and their favorite....jumping on the bed (and Grandpa) with him. They have the best time with him because he lets them do whatever they want, even if mom and dad say no! I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful dad and grandpa for my girls. He is such a HUGE part of who they are and what they will become. All of their grandparents are as well. My mom loves to have them on her days off and Lynn and Ruth couldn't be better to my kids. My kids are truly blessed. I hope that they will always know how lucky they are to have such loving and involved grandparents.

No comments: