
Anniston's most favorite thing to do is get into things. Yesterday Brooklynn was playing a game on the computer and eating a bowl of cereal. She got up to use the bathroom and when she went back to finish her game, she found Annie playing the game and eating her cereal. Annie is a climber and Wade and I have found out in a very short time that we CANNOT leave the chairs out from under the table or else Anniston will be on top of the table and then (of course) falling off of the table. It is so fun to watch our kids grow, but I tell you what, my girls are SO into everything all of the time that I feel like if I take my eyes off them for 5 seconds, the get injured in some way or another. My mom always tells me that now I know what she went thru with me. (Let's just hope that my kids won't eat an entire bottle of tylenol!) I swear, my kids are too quick and before I know it they are in the dishwasher, on top of the kitchen counter, in the fridge, standing on the couch messing with the blinds, outside walking barefoot in the snow.....the list could go on for days! How do kids make it these days? Pretty funny. Pretty cute. Wade and I are pretty lucky!
4 comments:
My kids have broken a set of blinds at the apartment we are renting. I know what you mean about watching kids like a hawk. So frustrating! (And so fun all at the same time.)
I swear she gets bigger every time I see her... Now, I really want to come hang out, I haven't see you forever. It sucks not to hang out with you on Sundays anymore. Text me and let me know if you are off this Friday. If so, we need to go to lunch or something. I'm pretty sure I need my Candace fix for the week. Oh and about those comments, you can go in and change the setting so people have to enter a code before posting a message, that helps eliminate the mass postings and the virus postings. Call me if you want me to walk you through it, I did it on mine to avoid that same thing.
Thats funny about the shots. we did not enter with suckers but left with two. It did work but we were both sticky the rest of day! oh well! I love looking at your blog. Its fun to see little Candaces!!!!
Post a Comment