




This week was busy, but it was a good busy, a fun busy. As I said before, my friend Camery and her baby, Natalie, came to visit us. It was so good to see them. We had a lot of fun and tried to do as much relaxing as possible. We shopped and ate out a few times and just hung out. Our kids were troopers! Wade was so good, too. One day we took all of the kids to Provo to go shopping and Wade met us down there a little later. He didn't want to stay, he came to take the kids off of our hands so we could actually shop and have fun! It was so nice to see how much you can actually try on and look at when your kids aren't there. We bummed around our house a lot and some days we didn't even get out of or pj's until well after noon. It was fun.
We colored eggs the Saturday before Easter and that was not as much fun as I had hoped. I swear, whenever Wade and I plan to do something fun like that (such as coloring eggs or building gingerbread houses) we always find a way to mess it up. This time, we cracked nearly all of the eggs by the time we were done. Oh well, at least Brooklynn had fun, Anniston sat in her high chair and had a little fit. (She was in a BAD mood.)
Easter Sunday we went to my church and then up to my Grandmas house in Wellsville. She always hides easter eggs for all of us and the kids have a total ball. It wasn't as nice outside as we had hoped it would be but it is always fun to go up there and see the family. They are all so great and so much fun to be around. I think I enjoy it every bit as much as my kids if not more.
Camery and Natalie left on Thursday and I must admit that I was a little sad to watch them walk off to the terminal at the airport. None of my good friends live nearby so I was a little sad to be reminded of that! I hope that they had a fun time here and I hope that it won't be years before seeing them again. It would be so nice to go to Washington to see my other friends as well. I miss my little high school gang! They are such good, fun friends.
My kids are doing well. Busy and rowdy as usual. I guess that is good, right?
2 comments:
Love your little ones face in the pic. Alli has started that one! so funny! You and Cam look so cute. Glad you had fun. Wish we could hang out. Hey is getting music on blog hard? How did you do??
The girls look so cute in their Easter dresses. I'm glad you had such a great week... We need to do lunch again. I swear if it snows one more time I'm going to go throw myself off a cliff... Luckily we're going to St. George this weekend so hopefully, fingers crossed, the weather will be warm
Post a Comment