


So my kids keep me pretty busy and I must admit that there are many days that I look forward to bedtime so Wade and I can relax for a bit. These last few days have been a little busier than usual for me. See, my friend Camery is coming into town and it finally dawned on me that my house needs a MAJOR cleaning. I originally just planned to give it a good deep cleaning but once I started doing that I realized how badly I needed to throw junk out. So I have been working like a mad woman trying to get everything done before Thursday. I am sure that no one but Wade and I will really notice the difference but that is okay by me, at least it is done.
Anyways, we have been running a lot of errands when we aren't at work so it seems like we haven't had much down time. The other day, we had been in Provo and the kids were troopers so on our way home, we stopped and got an ice cream cone. Can you say MESSY? They enjoyed themselves and I must admit that the watermelon sherbet was delicious. Let's just say that it was a good thing that they were confined to their carseats or it would have been MUCH worse.
On Sunday, we skipped Stake Conference because for the first time since Brookynn was born, our entire family slept in until 9:00. After we lounged around for most of the morning, we went to the Webster's for lunch. The girls always have fun at Grandma Ruthie's house. She does whatever they want without fail. Their favorite thing to do is play a little game they made up called "freeze dance". They go in the piano room and take turns playing the piano and when they stop playing, each person has to pose and whoever has the "best" pose gets to play the piano and so on. It is quite a fun little game and it is rather hilarious when you have mostly adults playing. The posing gets rather creative. If only I had some pictures of that!
After a long weekend of going non-stop, I got to snuggle with BOTH girls at bedtime. This never happens that both of them will lay with me and acutally fall asleep in my arms. I enjoyed is so much. My girls are the best, I promise, they really are.
4 comments:
We must have the same taste in girls clothes cause miss Alli has the chicken pajamas and is wearing them right now. This is a cute cute pic of you and your girls. Why are you not in your ginormous bed? Hope you and Cam have lots of fun.
I'm jealous! I wish I was going to your house on Thursday! How fun would it be to have our own little high school reunion? I'm sure that it will come soon enough. Why do you have to live so far away anyway? The rest of us are here -- I think you guys need to start planning a summer vacation :)
Love ya,
Tiff
You look so tired in the picture with the girls. I love the ice cream picture... So cute!
Darling! What cute girls! My favorite time of day is bedtime! I go look at my kids when they are sleeping and ALWAYS say "aren't they just so cute?" The other day my husband had to say back "no, they are not so cute, don't you remember today?" Anyway, it is just so fun to have such great, active kids!
Post a Comment