

We had a Family Night the other day and had ice cream. I am pretty sure that it was the first time we have allowed Anniston to do it ALL by herself and I am pretty sure that it will be the last time, too. She snarffed it right down pretty fast but as you can see by the shirtless picture, it was a little messy. Not only did she get it all over herself, she dripped it all over the new carpet. What was I thinking? Then there was Brooklynn who said that she wanted her ice cream in a bowl instead of a cone....no problem.....except for when she finished her bowl she decided that she did want a cone, and took mine!!!! And ate it ALL gone!!!! It was fun to just spend time with the girls.
It has been so hectic lately and I am glad to finally be back to a normal schedule. With the funeral and the holidays, our life has been CRAZY!
Wade leaves for California on Sunday and I am not looking forward to spending 5 days without him. As sad as this may sound, I don't really have much of a life outside my husband and girls. I really wouldn't want it any other way, but I know that my days are going to be long and not so much fun without Wade. We all look forward to having Wade come home and 4 everyday and while he is gone, I know that my days are going to drag!!!! We are gonna miss him.
1 comment:
They have the cutest little faces I have ever seen... I love that you had Ice Cream Night. I will have to borrow that Idea when Sienna gets a little bigger.
Post a Comment