So, Wade left for California and that means that today has been a drag. When he left earlier today, the girls were still sleeping and so he gave us all kisses goodbye and then came back in our room and said "I don't know how some people travel a lot for their job. I hate just kissing my kids and knowing that I am not going to see them for 5 days, IT SUCKS!!!! " He had a good point....we are so lucky to live where we do and to work so close to home so that we can be home with our family every night! Money really isn't worth all of that to me.
We had church today so that was a little hard getting out the door to make it on time. Oh well.....sometimes things just don't always go as planned. Besides that, it was nice. I think that I will be getting released from the Primary presidency soon.....sigh......relief.......it has been fun, but I just don't feel like I am very good at it. I am the secretary and if anyone knows me really well, they know that I am not the most organized person in the world. I know that with a ward as small as ours, it won't take long to get another calling, but hopefully it will be one I feel a little more qualified for.
The girls are doing well. Anniston learns something new everyday. She is into anything and everything. Brooklynn is turning into a little girl....can you say Hannah Montana? I thought I had a couple of years before she would start to like that sort of thing, but I was wrong! She loves her show and her music, which means that the only CD we have listened to in the last 5 days is Hannah! It's fun, and I figure that if Brooklynn like it, Miley Cyrus is a pretty good girl and a pretty good role model. It could be a lot worse......like BRITNEY!
Well, I had better start paying attention to the kids.....I really miss my husband.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How are you doing on day two without Wade? I imagine it's kinda the pits. Is he having fun? If you get bored, give me a call!
Post a Comment