Monday, November 5, 2007
My Girls are the Best!
Bright and early on Monday morning and I couldn't feel more lucky. I get to snuggle in bed and watch cartoons with the most wonderful girls in all of the world. It is only a little after 7am and my kids are already geared up for the day. (thanks to day-light savings) So we are watching the Backyardagains and just (sort-of) relaxing. We had a pretty good weekend, or should I say pretty good Sunday. I had to work all day Saturday. We just went to church and went down to Websters. It was nice, except the Colts lost. So Sad.....oh well, life goes on. The kids were wonderful and fun. So, today we are back to work. Hopefully that will go by fast. I guess I really shouldn't wish time away, but I am in no mood for Monday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment