
Okay, so how cute is this????? Brooklynn is such a good big sister.....Anniston is lucky.
So, after a long week of being somewhat emotional, I have come to the realization that I have absolutely no reason for feeling sorry for myself. I can't be everything to everyone all at the same time and I've decided that is ok. As long as I have my husband and my girls, I should never feel sorry for myself. In fact, I am pretty darn lucky....Wade and I have such wonderful, supportive parents and grandparents that love our family and would do anything for us. I guess I just needed to have one of those weirdo "girl moments". Hopefully I will be able to realize that I need to relax and not worry so much about what other people think of me. Who Cares!!!!
The kids are doing great and tomorrow Brooklynn and I get to go to Crystal and get our hair cut. That has kinda been our little thing to do as girls together. Brooklynn was terrified at first, but now she is always telling people that no one else can do her hair the same as Crystal. It's kinda fun. Poor little Annie, I don't know what to do with her hair. It is in such a wierd stage right now and so I just try to do my best. I hate to do ponytails all the time but it just stays best that way. Oh well, it will be fine so long as I don't rip out a ton of hair every time I take her elastics out........it does happen ......a lot......
Wade is doing good, too. Just busy with work, same as usual. He has to go to Long Beach, CA in January for some training for 4 days. I don't know what I am gonna do without him. We have been married for 6 and 1/2 years and he and I have not really gone anywhere without each other for more than maybe 2 days at most, and that was when we didn't have any kids. I hope that I will survive. They said that I could go to, but what the heck would I do all day by myself in a place that I am not familiar with at all? Not to mention, what would I do with my girls? (or without my girls it a better question.)
Life is good, I can't complain so I really shouldn't......
2 comments:
Candace. I totally love you... You are so great and make being in the Primary SO FUN!!! I'm not really sure what I would do without you joining in on the FUN!!! I love the picture of the girls walking. It's so cute... And you really should go to Long Beach. Every couple needs a couple of days together and Long Beach is really fun!!! Hope you're week gets better.
You are so insanely upbeat. I wish we could jsut hang out sometimes. weird to think those days are past us. Unless you want to give up the good life and move back to ml. I miss seeing you. You will be fine w/o wade. Derek and I are the opposite. we are apart so much that we can barely survive 3 day weekends together.
Post a Comment