
I was just looking at pictures on the computer and I came across this one of my Grandma and the girls and our little cousin Caden. It got me thinking about how lucky me and my girls are to have such a wonderful "Grandma-Great". Just last week, I was talking to her on the phone and I had to hang up because the kids were crying and she called me back to make sure that I was okay and just to tell me that she knew just how I probably felt at that momeent. Then she told me some stories about when she was my age and going thru the same trials with her two girls when they were just little. It made me feel good because I honestly thought that I was a little insane.....luckily now I know that I am not the only one. My Grandma is great and it's kinda funny cuz she and I are a lot alike. We both worry......a lot.....too much.....over dumb stuff. Every time we talk she always has nice things to say to me and little bits of advice. It's nice. I love my Grandma. My girls love their Grandma-Great.
No comments:
Post a Comment