So, not too much is new at our house. The girls have had nasty colds for the last week and are still trying to recover from that. Anniston keeps waking up in the middle of the night with coughing fits that last about 15 minutes. It is awful....We feel soo bad for her. Of course, there is nothing that we can do for her either. No cold medicine for babies under like 4 yrs old or something. CRAZY......poor Annie, at least we can dope Brooklynn up before bed so she can sleep well without all the coughing.
Work has been so busy. With Thanksgiving coming, the pharmacy is swamped. PEOPLE MUST HAVE THEIR DRUGS TO MAKE IT THRU THE HOLIDAY!!!!! It makes me pretty crazy. Good thing I am making the BIG bucks....ha!
Brooklynn is learning how to read and it is so cool. I am just sitting her typing and she is trying to sound out the little words on the screen. Pre School is realy great for her and her teacher is awesome. Miss Karen is really doing well with Brooklynn. It is really great.
Anniston is trying to talk and her favorite word is "no no no" while she waves her little finger at me. I guess maybe I do that a lot????? It is quite funny. It is so amazing how fast kids learn things and how smart they really are.
My friends, Laura and Jon, are having their babies today. I am so excited for them. They have tried for a long time to have a baby and now they are finally going to have their twin boys in their arms today. I wish them the best of luck and I am thinking of them. I hope all goes well as I am sure that it will.
Better get to the kids....
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So the Pumpkin cake was AMAZING!!! I'm pretty sure my husband was hoping that I knew how to make that... I better get the recipe for you...
Post a Comment