Since today is Thanksgiving, I thought I would think of 10 things that I am thankful for....
1. My husband, Wade. He is the most wonderful man that I know. I am blessed every day to have him as my companion and the father of my children.
2. Brooklynn....she is such a beautiful, smart, talented, and special little girl. Our lives would be insanely boring without her.
3. Anniston....what a little sweetheart. It is so fun to watch her learn more and more each day and she is becoming such a fun and loving girl.
4. My parents....how lucky is my family to have them so close to help and support us in everything that we do?
5. My in-laws....i couldn't have asked for a better family to marry into. It is so nice to have another family to call mine, too.
6. My brother and his wife, Brandy. Even though they don't live too close, I feel priviledged to have them in my life and in the lives of my children.
7. Our jobs....although we complain a lot, we have so much to be grateful for in that aspects of our lives. We both enjoy what we do.
8. Our house....it's little, but it's ours and it's home.
9. Our friends...we don't do much with them, and some of them live far, but we love them still.
10. The rest of our family. We love each and every one of them.
There it is....my list!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is Parker I just thought I would let Wade know he should become a biker it fits him well, and you have cute kids
Post a Comment