
So we have had quite a fun halloween. It is always so busy but the kids always enjoy it so much. As you can see, my girls are simply the most adorable children on the planet. Brooklynn told us that she wanted to be Peter Pan shortly after we got the DVD and I wasn't too sure about how I felt about her wanting to be a boy (for some strange reason, I just always want my girls to be girly girls) but after I found this costume I couldn't see why not. Then I figured that I would just go with the whole theme and dress Anniston up as Tinkerbell. I am pretty certain that they couldn't possibly be more darling. They were so good tonite, too. Not a whine or cry out of either one of them. We were able just to enjoy our evening visiting family and friends.
Back to work tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it at all. I am sooooo tired. Brooklynn has decided that she all of a sudden likes our bed better than hers in the middle of the night and it is really taking its toll on me. I sure hope that this phase ends......like TODAY!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I absolutley love snuggling with her, just not at 2 am. Last night was better, she just woke up before the crack of dawn, but at least she spent most of the night in her own bed.
Anniston is doing so well, just doing exactly what she is supposed to be doing. Her latest thing is to point to whatever it is that she wants and grunts until we finally get it for her. The longer that she has to grunt, the louder and more high pitched it gets. It is quite humorous.
Well, Halloween is over....off to Thanksgiving......then Christmas.......AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Back to work tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it at all. I am sooooo tired. Brooklynn has decided that she all of a sudden likes our bed better than hers in the middle of the night and it is really taking its toll on me. I sure hope that this phase ends......like TODAY!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I absolutley love snuggling with her, just not at 2 am. Last night was better, she just woke up before the crack of dawn, but at least she spent most of the night in her own bed.
Anniston is doing so well, just doing exactly what she is supposed to be doing. Her latest thing is to point to whatever it is that she wants and grunts until we finally get it for her. The longer that she has to grunt, the louder and more high pitched it gets. It is quite humorous.
Well, Halloween is over....off to Thanksgiving......then Christmas.......AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
2 comments:
Yeah... I was hoping I got to see them dressed up... I wanted to bring Sienna Trick-Or-Treating at your house but we didn't get home until super late and she had it with Halloween. They look so cute... Wish I could have seen them in person!
OH MY GOODNESS! How adorable are your girls? I can't even belive it! They are getting so big. Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment