Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesdays are Crazy!!

Today is Tuesday and they tend to be a bit CRAZY at our house. I tend a friend of mine's little boy and let me tell you, it makes for a busy day. Whoever said having a big family is easy, is nuts. I only have the 2 girls and most days that is a little hectic so throwing another infant on top of that is BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!! I do not know how Ruth did it with 4 under 4???? She is truly an amazing woman. Anyone who can take care of a large family and still stay sane is amazing in my book. I hope that I can be the kind of mom that my mom and Ruth were to Wade and to Me. I should be so lucky. Being a mom is a tough job, but sooooo rewarding and soooooo incredibly worth every minute of every day. (Even the bad ones!) I have to admit though that I am very lucky to have a husband that helps me immensely. I can't imagine doing this by myself. Wade is so good with the girls and they just adore him. They are lucky kids to have such a wonderful man to call DAD. We are all lucky!!!!

3 comments:

Staci said...

I think that you should post more cute pictures of your kids!!!

Staci said...

Oh by the way, go to my sister's blog priceinrightfamily.blogspot.com and scroll down to see the pictures my sister took of Sienna. She did a really great job and i'm sure she would take your girls pictures for you. And she'll just give you a cd of all the shots for you and then you can get them developed wherever you want...

Staci said...

oops I mean priceisrightfamily.blogspot.com