Today was an okay average day. Thursdays are always a little blah....but good too. I had to work so the girls spent the day with their Grandma Ruthie. They, of course, had a total ball. They LOVE Grandma, she does whatever they want and has just as much fun as they do. I guess that is why grandparents are sooooo much more fun than parents, they get to do all the fun things and then back off when the kids do anything that they shouldn't be doing. Lucky them.....Wade and I are not the best exaple of following thru on dicipline/threats. Guess that is why Brooklynn is not the least bit afraid of us when we yell.
When I got home from work tonite, Brooklynn was asleep on Wades lap and Anniston was standing next to the chair they were sitting in and the second she saw me she got a HUGE grin on her face and started to walk to me. I was so sad to see that Brooklynn was asleep because I hardly saw her all day but it was nice to have Annie so excited to see her mom. There is truly nothing more wonderful than being a mother.
Wade and I had grilled cheese soup for dinner. ( I am not a great homemaker.) I enjoyed it though and since the girls went to bed early, we actually have a minute to enjoy each other. After two kids, we sometimes feel like those times are few and in between. We must take advantage......
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment