Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday Fun!!!


Since today is General Conference it has been so relaxing just to sit together as a family and enjoy the morning. I have to admit that I have been looking forward to this all week. Just before the morning session started, Wade and the girls played around and did some fun things that we used to do as kids....needless to say, they had a ball sliding down the stairs and being pulled around on top of a blanket. Brooklynn was so sweet, she wanted a turn after Anniston but when it came time, she wanted Annie to be on the blanket with her. She is a good big sister and she really does look out for Anniston.

Wade and I are planning to have a lazy day and just enjoy. Hopefully Wade will not have to go into work again today. (He had to go up to Jordanelle early early already today.) Hope fully that will all pan out as planned. It sure would be nice!!!!

Back to work tomorrow for me...not looking forward to it at all. Oh well, that's life!!! I should just be grateful that I actually like my job and the people I work with, right???

No comments: