
We had a fun Halloween this year. It was short and sweet, just the way Wade and I like it. We had such good intentions of doing all sorts of fun things with the kids, but it just never worked out. We didn't even carve pumpkins this year! (but I did find some push-in's last minute and they still turned out darling...and with no mess.) The kids were super excited to get dressed up and I tried and tried to make them wait, but finally at around 3pm, I finally gave in. The girls each chose their own costumes this year, so they have been begging to wear them ever since we got them a month ago. As you can see, Brooklynn was a vamiress, Anniston was Minnie Mouse, and Hawkins was just about the most darling skeleton there ever was:) The girls were really happy with the way their costumes turned out, and so were we. This was the first year that I didn't make them have matchy-match outfits and it was kinda fun. Anyways...it was a fun day and I am sure that today won't be the last day I see these costumes...can you say Dress ups? Happy Halloween!!!
P.S. Brooklynn told me that she wanted to be a scary vampiress because she thought it might be fun to scare the little kids....I said, "Babe, you ARE a little kid!" I am pretty sure she just meant that she wanted to scare Annie....it really didn't work!
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time and the costumes turned out really cute. Love you guys.
Cute, cute, cute! Love the costumes. Those are my kind of pumpkins too. It was so good to talk to you the other day...sorry I had to cut it short. I will call you soon!
What cuties! I love Hawkins' costume!
Post a Comment